Wednesday, May 27, 2009

As an advertising-enthusiast i often heard and read about this multinational agency and their works mentioned in magazines, blogs, reviews, even in my school textbooks. This is one of the agencies that i've heard of since highschool maybe. [yes even way back when i didnt even understand what they do actually]
I often passed by the building when i was about to go somewhere, I saw their cube neonbox a hundred times [lebay, yes].
The chance to actually stepped into the building came to me when i had to submit a proposal for my school activity. After a few emails, i made an appointment with the CEO at that time, who happened to be friend of my sister's friend [or something like that] to discuss what the activity should be like.
Well, my faculty student commitee cancelled the activity in the end. hehe. so no further contacts whatsoever after that. That former CEO even now has gone working somewhere else.

But I still remember the wooden floor, the glass doors, the old elevators, the Warhol paintings on the wall, The '7 principles' engraved in a glass wall that i read over and over while waiting.

Who would've thought
that 2 years later, i would be working there

3 comments:

  1. waaah... tempat kerja kamu sekarang?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciyeeeeeeeeeee ;) rejeki emang ga ke mana :) eniwei, semoga kita bisa mendapatkan "rejeki kita yang lain" amin! :)

    ReplyDelete