Saturday, November 8, 2008

2.23 pm
No Other Love - Chuck Prophet

This is one of the OST for P.S I Love You. It was on the scene where Hillary Swank (lupa nama tokohnya) remembering her super gorgeous late husband -played by my darlinggg Gerard Butler. Di scene ini berasa banget kesepiannya si Hillary Swank ini tanpa suaminya yang walopun nyebelin setengah mati, berantem setiap hari but he is truly the one who brightened her life. Huhuhu. Let me tell you, that scene REALLY GOT ME.

This song kinda gives you feeling of surrender. To faith, to the Almighty.
the fact that this song is supposed to be about death, doenst stop me from playing it over and over again. haha.

No other love
Mama, I'm flyin'
No other love
Mama, I'm flyin'
I can go, I can go anywhere
No other love can take me there


gloomy yet sweet.
to everyone we love who already left this world.
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment