Tuesday, June 24, 2008

why update all of a sudden?

so,

actually i never intended to post in this blog again. In fact i almost forgot that i have this blog account hehe apologies for my gaptek-ness, so i didnt find this blogging interesting. Then.

However, this last few weeks, since i started my internship and i got nothing much to do with this lancar dan mulus internet connection, i often went blog hopping and left comments here and there. Mostly the blogs were Blogspots, so whenever i left a comment, they would ask for my e-mail and there goes my Gmail account AND the link to this blog.

and i dont know why i felt this sort of obligation to update my blog just not to disappoint the visitors [like there are any hahaha]

so,
yea here i am, trying to come back to this blogging thing.
for a starter, i would try to post a pic [ i never suceeded in this one].... ok ready?
here goes....

yeay, a picture in my blog finally. haha.
anyways this is my campus food court. kinda miss that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment